Follow these steps to install iTunes on your Windows Computer. (if you have a Mac, you no longer need iTunes)
- Go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and click on Download Now under iTunes.
- If a window prompt appears, click on Save. This prompt usually only appears in Internet Explorer. If you are using Chrome, Firefox, Edge the file will download automatically and save in your downloads. The software installation file will download to your computer. Wait for the download to finish.
- Open the downloaded installer file. It is called iTunes##Setup.exe, and is usually located in your downloads folder (Start -> Downloads)
- Follow all the instructions on the screen.
- After following the instructions completely, iTunes should be installed on your computer. You can find an icon for it usually on your desktop or in your Start Menu. This whole process should take less than 20 minutes.
- You are all set with iTunes!
- For more information on using iTunes, check out the iTunes guide here.