iPad Manual for Beginners BookCovers All iPads including the Air, Air 2, 4th Generation, 5th Generation (2017 & 2018), Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, & Pro
Author: Joe Malacina
Publisher: AppleVideoGuides.com (No Limit Enterprises, Inc.)
Release Date: March 5, 2018 (Just Updated!)
+ $3.17 shipping
The iPad Manual for Beginners is the complete guide to using the iPad. This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for seniors and first-time iPad users. The book is suitable for all iPad Models, including the iPad Air, Air 2, 4th Generation, 5th Generation (2017 & 2018), Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, & Pro. This book teaches you the building blocks of using the iPad. It starts out by going over the physical properties of the device, followed by defining some key terms that every iPad user needs to know. Then the book goes into instruction mode, teaching you all the basics including: creating an Apple ID (which is extremely important), creating and importing a contact list, surfing the internet, setting up your e-mail, using all the apps on the iPad, personalizing your iPad, securing your iPad, downloading apps and using the App Store, text messaging on the iPad, phone calls on the iPad, tips and tricks, and much more.
This will be the only guide for your iPad that you will ever need. You can read it in one sitting, and keep it handy as a reference manual. By the time you are finished with it, you will have a complete intuitive understanding of your iPad. You will never have to struggle with your iPad again and you will be able to use all of its native apps confidently.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear, step by step instructions on how to do the most common and useful tasks on the iPad
- High quality, full-color illustrations of exactly what your iPad's screen will look like for an easy learning experience.
- Tips & Tricks to help you get the most benefit out of using your iPad
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
- Appendices offering recommendations on apps, shortcuts to quick iPad functions, and Siri examples.
- Very detailed instructions on how to setup your extremely important Apple ID, and how to use your Apple ID effectively
The book covers all the basics and more, from a beginner's perspective, including:
- Setting up your iPad with Optimal Settings
- Creating and using your Apple ID
- Physical Layout of iPad
- Creating and Importing Contact List
- Navigating your iPad
- Connecting to Wi-Fi and Internet
- Using E-mail
- Browsing the Web
- Using your Camera
- Photos and Videos
- Security on your iPad
- Personalizing your iPad
- Organizing your iPad
- Using and Downloading Apps
- Using the Calendar, Notes, iBooks, and other iPad Apps
- iPad Notifications
- Text Messaging on your iPad
- Making and Receiving Phone Calls on your iPad
- Using FaceTime (Video Calls)
- Backing up your iPad's Data
- Updating your iPad's Software
- Tips, Tricks, and much more
Paperback, ships anywhere in the world.
iPad Manual for Beginners -
$24.95 SPECIAL 20% OFF OFFER: $19.99 + shipping
Looking for the iPhone Manual for Beginners? Click here.