iPhone Manual for Beginners BookCovers iPhones: 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, and SE
Author: Joe Malacina
Publisher: AppleVideoGuides.com (No Limit Enterprises, Inc.)
Have an iPhone X, Xr, or Xs? Click Here for the iPhone X Manual for Beginners
The iPhone Manual for Beginners is the complete guide to using the iPhone. This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for seniors and first-time iPhone users. The book is suitable for the following iPhone models: 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, and SE. This book teaches you the building blocks of using the iPhone. It starts out by going over the physical properties of the device, followed by defining some key terms that every iPhone user needs to know. Then the book goes into instruction mode, teaching you all the basics including: creating an Apple ID (which is extremely important), creating a contact list, sending and receiving text messages, placing and answering phone calls, surfing the internet, setting up your e-mail, personalizing your iPhone, securing your iPhone, downloading apps and using the App Store, tips and tricks, and much more.
This will be the only guide for your iPhone that you will ever need. You can read it in one sitting, and keep it handy as a reference manual. By the time you are finished with it, you will have a complete intuitive understanding of the iPhone. You will never have to struggle with your iPhone again, and you can start feeling confident using it.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear, step by step instructions on how to do the most common and useful tasks on the iPhone
- High quality, full-color illustrations of exactly what your iPhone's screen will look like for an easy learning experience.
- Tips & Tricks to help you get the most benefit out of using your iPhone
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
- Appendices offering recommendations on apps, shortcuts to quick iPhone functions, and Siri examples.
- Very detailed instructions on how to setup your extremely important Apple ID, and how to use your Apple ID effectively
The book covers all the basics and more, from a beginner's perspective, including:
- Setting up your iPhone
- Creating your Apple ID
- Physical Layout of iPhone
- Making and Receiving Calls
- iPhone Contact List
- Text Messaging
- Navigating your iPhone
- Connecting to Wi-Fi and Internet
- Setting up Voicemail
- Using E-mail
- Browsing the Web
- Using your Camera
- Photos and Videos
- Security on your iPhone
- Personalizing your iPhone
- Organizing your iPhone
- Using and Downloading Apps
- iPhone Notifications
- Backing up your iPhone Data
- Updating your iPhone's Software
- Tips, Tricks, and much more
Paperback, ships anywhere in the world
iPhone Manual for Beginners -
$24.95 SPECIAL 20% OFF OFFER: $19.95 + shipping
Looking for the iPad Manual for Beginners? Click here.
Have an iPhone X, Xr, or Xs? Click here for the iPhone X Manual for Beginners.